Pirates of Outer Nowhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill the Person Before you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrLlama
Admin
DrLlama

Kill the Person Before you Empty
PostSubject: Kill the Person Before you   Kill the Person Before you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:55 pm

ok like it says kill the previous poster any way you see fit try and make it involve his killing attempt also.

Ima start with Jaheo cus he's on most.

Jaheo I replace your graphics card with a small chipset and some c4. It triggers as you attempt to log into the Lich King beta. You Die
Back to top Go down
https://poon-uni39.forumotion.net
Jaheo
Pirate

PostSubject: *gasp*   Kill the Person Before you I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:15 am

Could have been more creative...I rig up some stinger missiles with some dental floss, to tear off all your extremities, Llama. So on top of being a stump, you're also dead from being burned by the stream of fire spewing from the back of the missiles. I win...Game Over, bitch
Back to top Go down
James
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Person Before you   Kill the Person Before you I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:26 am

I inject a poison into jaheo making him emit a deathly aura killing everyone around him, forcing him to suffer from saddness and lonliness, suffering for years i then lead him into a trap that skins him and makes bleed to death while he steps nausiated around the room stepping on thousands of bouncing betties sending each part of him in million of directions. ohhhh beat that
Back to top Go down
DrLlama
Admin
DrLlama

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Person Before you   Kill the Person Before you I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:03 am

Entirely too intent on the scene of Jaheo's death you fail to realize your proximity to events. Jaheo's femur flies straight at your face impaling you through the right eye. Your Die
Back to top Go down
https://poon-uni39.forumotion.net
James
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Person Before you   Kill the Person Before you I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Of course im immortal so i cant die. lol transform into a daemon and rip drllamas apart with his scalpal knife with a thousand slices you scream yourself to death
Back to top Go down
Jaheo
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Person Before you   Kill the Person Before you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:33 am

since James thinks he's immortal, I cut off his head with my trusty katana, and bury it in china, while I have someone else bury your body in alaska....even if you live through that, it'll take you a while to get back together, fucko lol!

edit: lol, I am the last Highlander! *stands through lightning storm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Person Before you   Kill the Person Before you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill the Person Before you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of Outer Nowhere :: Front Desk :: Game Center-
Jump to: