Pirates of Outer Nowhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliance War.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashleyb_h
Bilge Rat

Alliance War. Empty
PostSubject: Alliance War.   Alliance War. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Contstant espionage & Minor attacks on lower rank members of the Ninja allinace From this alliance has not gone unwatched.

I have posted this on your forums 1 hour before i attack ... This is according to ogame rules. Prepair to be annialated Wink Or refund the members there resources ill leave this choice to you but id watch out on .... 3 : 237 : 10 Wink If this post is not replied within 24 hours i will continue to attack untill i have the resources needed to refund my members.

Good luck and happy pilaging Wink

Ashleyb_h
Back to top Go down
Swazo
Pirate

Alliance War. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance War.   Alliance War. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Actually you're attacking 3:327:10 and I hope you enjoy taking out 5 light lasers for no resources. Keep this up and none of your Turtle planets will have shells.pirat

Last edited by Swazo on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ashleyb_h
Bilge Rat

Alliance War. Empty
PostSubject: heheh   Alliance War. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:16 pm

I have declaired war on PooN via ogame forums it is now a legal war. Means we can constantly pound your planets instead limited to 5 attacks every 24 hours. I know it is your weaker planet but i know were you other one is Wink and expect battleships to be on there way. You will soon find out why we are ranked almost 60 places above you.

Gl & hf guys/galls
Back to top Go down
Ashleyb_h
Bilge Rat

Alliance War. Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk if u want if not   Alliance War. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:54 pm

By all means feel free to message me and sort this issue of attacking our members

Ingame name :: Ashleyb_h

Or well ogame forums has war declaired we can go down that road.

the choice is yours Smile i mean you seem like nice enough ppl on the forums ... Apperances can be deceptive.

Anyhoo fell free to talk over this issue
2nd option is battleships Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DrLlama
Admin
DrLlama

Alliance War. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance War.   Alliance War. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:01 pm

We'll talk it over with the captain, until such a time none of us have the authority to say one way or another. I'll get back to you as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
https://poon-uni39.forumotion.net
Plague
Deck Hand
Plague

Alliance War. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance War.   Alliance War. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:06 am

I am the Captain and Commander of POON. In what amount of resources where taken and by who? What was the rank of the players attacked? I am not declaring war nor accepting peace. I want information before i make my decision.

The Plagued Captain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliance War. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance War.   Alliance War. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance War.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of Outer Nowhere :: Front Desk :: Game Center-
Jump to: